"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Monday, June 8, 2009

CORNER MAN BEAU TAYLOR

SHIELDS VS LAWLER AS SEEN ON "SHOWTIME"!!!!



Who's that good looking guy in the center of the picture? Everyone's favorite "corner man" BEAU TAYLOR!!!!!
Beau traveled up to St Louis to be the corner man for his good friend Jake Sheilds! They became best friends while wrestling in college on the central coast! In front of 8,867 UFC fans....Beau helped Shields win his 12th victory in a row!
Beau was just recently signed by the famous Dale "Apollo" Cook to announce all the fights on TV & Radio in this area of the country! Look for him on ESPN next! He also goes by "ONE MAN ARMY"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I saw Beau on tv. jakes fight was live on Showtime this weekend and Beau got a good 45 secs of face time. Great Blog Jane, glad to see yoou are broadening your blogging topics to now include Mixed Martial Arts.

-Dale "Apollo" Cook

Janie Taylor said...

Dearest Dale....I went back into my blog to include "famous" before your name...please send me e-mails about posts you would like me to do...only if Beau is associated!!! I'm nothing but a old cheerleader if anything! And who knows what my following is? firstnamejane@gmail.com