"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Oasis Beauty!

Lift, New Mexico,
your tired forehead
That clouds the enchantment
of your peaceful face,
And joyfully receive
the bright crown,
Symbol of glory, venture,
and peace.

I loved the Flintstones! Who didn't when we were little! So I couldn't resist stopping and getting a photo with my old childhood friend.... Fred! I also loved the Jetson's....his wife is named Jane!


Petrified rock? Check it out on Google! We have a piece that we have dragged from house to home for many years!

Traveling throughout Arizona & New Mexico is just stupendous!!!!
For all that do not know? I grew up in Albuquerque! I moved there when I was entering 2nd grade! I loved being part of the New Mexico experience... The camping trips my parents took us on .... there's so much to see! Albuquerque is a great city! And Dearest Stephan came to the University and we met and fell in love! I have been gone now for 37 years but it was such a pleasure to visit my beloved home town!
We met my brother on the way back at a cool hole in the wall mexican place called "Mary & Titos Cafe".... total thumbs up and Happy Birthday Marty!!!

No comments: