"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sisters!

Jill York & Jane Taylor.... not just sisters, we are best friends too!

I met my sister Jill in Yukon Oklahoma at the one & only BAD BRAD'S BAR-B-QUE for lunch today!

She works nearby for an accounting firm who gives her one hour for lunch .... it just wasn't long enough to chit chat and enjoy our sisterhood :(

I don't think I have ever been in a restaurant that had so many deer heads mounted on the walls? My family never owned guns and we were definitely not hunters so it was a little creepy to have so many deers looking down on us while we ate bar-be-que.... it was downright disconcerting!

We were celebrating our birthdays & Bad Brad even treated us to some cobbler with vanilla ice cream! Jill's birthday was last month and my birthday is the last day of this month! Happy Birthday to us!

No comments: