"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lunching Again :)

Janie & Omaira
There's this cool place down on the river called The Blue Rose Cafe! It has outside seating overlooking the river.... unfortunately the river just wasn't flowing.... But the three of us had fun catching up! Of course, I had to try out the cheeseburger :)

With friend Omaira & sister in law, Kathie!
Omaira just recently moved to Seattle to be with the man of her dreams! She came back to town to wrap up her affairs.... we just needed to catch up on her new exciting life on the west coast!
The crazy thing about it all was that Stephen & I were meeting his brother Pete & Kathie for dinner that evening @ Wolfgang Pucks in Brookside just a few hours later! Just a side note..... I love, love, love Kathie! I have been very blessed that she has been in my life and in our family!
I could have breakfast, lunch & dinner with her and we would never be lacking in conversation:)

No comments: