"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Thursday, July 23, 2009

OUR PERFECT BEDROOM SUITE COLOR :) BLACK RASPBERRY!!!


Our bedroom is downstairs (which is unusual for a home built in 1926 in Fashionable Utica Square)...and is just heavenly! Why? It was added on originally as a kitchen for a famous local pastry chef! Now start thinking of the poem "The Night Before Christmas"! Each and every night I am so blessed to have sugar plums dancing through my head! Let's not forget the zillions of other things that were baked in our bedroom...pies and cakes and cookies and yummy sweet berry breads....what a wonderful place to fall asleep every night! With my beloved Stephen by my side and on the new fabulous "Memory Foam Mattress"!!!! The former kitchen has a two story high ceiling with sky lights.....very bright indeed..with lots of windows! I'm hoping Black Raspberry was the way to go...let's start thinking berry scones & berry muffins & berry danishes & berry jam & berry cobbler and berry fresh fruit shakes! I know we'll have a berry good time in our new painted bedroom suite! Look for the outrageously great photos soon!

No comments: