"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cute Picture But....

I used the square white cloth diapers with my children, only because paper diapers were expensive back then....these new cloth diapers are really cute, especially on a old fashion clothes line!


But.... this Grandma Tay can afford paper ones now and I have a dryer too...I wouldn't go back to cloth even if you paid me! I'll go green in just about every other way! Hello? I have a Kindle 2!
Remember the giant diaper pins?
P.S. I did just stock up on Seventh Generation chlorine free diapers for Baby Dillan!
"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations"

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations" - very wise!!