"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pottery Barn's Cardinal Duvet & Shams :) Lucky For Me I Got The Mail First Today!

Only close friends & family know that when Stephen gets the daily mail ... everything goes into the trash but the letters and bills!
Including catalogs and other various things a wife might enjoy going through!
But not today! I got there first!


I was leisurely flipping through the "Welcome Fall" catalog from Pottery Barn and came across this duvet set.... I showed it to Stephen and he especially liked it too! So lucky for me we have a Pottery Barn (next door to the new Anthropologie) just two blocks away in Fashionable Utica Square!
Ta Da ... Within an hour our guest bedroom was made up and ready for the next visitor :) Which by the way, is my famous nephew Jaimie Muehlhausen of Tony Hawk fame & fabulous musician! He's headed this way on a road trip from San Diego!

2 comments:

DAnna said...

Cool duvet cover! Love the cardinals. Tom hates catalogs, too, but he would never throw them in the trash, he just complains every time he sees one (or three) in the mail!

Anonymous said...

I am SO JEALOUS! I wanted this but waited to long. :( DARN IT! Do you know if it's available anywhere else? I could just cry! lol