"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Meet Chickie Baby Taylor!



On Christmas eve while I was baking "sour cream coffee cakes" for the neighbors ..... Stephen & Megan surprised me with this most adorable female chocolate point kitten! They had told me they were heading to Stillwater OK to pick up Eskimo Joe gifts for his brother's family, but in reality they were wandering around on dirt roads looking for the the siamese cat breeder! By the time they brought her home they had pretty much picked "Chickie Baby" as her name! Explaining to me that she was named after Chick Hearn, the old LA Laker game announcer? It's always been a tradition in the Taylor family to let Stephen name our pets and always the name is associated with a sport! I've always had a siamese cat from the time I was a little girl!


It's been lonely around here the past few months without a pet..... Chickie Baby, you are the best Christmas present EVER and we welcome you to our family!

No comments: