"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Hats Off To Stephen!

It has been said of Eric Javits that he does not just design accessories, he celebrates women. The Eric Javits look is instantly recognizable for its down to earth glamour. His trademark is elegance with gentility married to function. Eric's use of advanced fibers and his creative talent have made Hat wearing viable for the 21st. Century!


Stephen and I did lunch up in Fashionable Utica and then we dropped off my fur coat at Miss Jackson's for summer storage ... coming down the elevator to the first floor we just magically appeared in front of some of Eric Javits new springtime hats! I just couldn't resist trying some of them on and then lo and behold.... my handsome husband offered to buy me one! I LOVE it :)

No comments: