"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something Ever So Beautiful Arrived Today In The Mail!!!!!


This is the most creative card I have ever seen! My dear friend made this card for me with birthday greetings included (yes, my 56th birthday is approaching) ... She sewed & created this amazing card with frabric and I absolutely love it! Thank you D'Anna!


Now I'm wondering if I should set up the sewing machine for this year's annual "Old Fashion" Valentine card making party?
I only wish that D'Anna could fly in from wet California to join us! You can hop to her blog through this one .... she is Bluebird Greetings.....you will get alot of fun craft ideas and see lots of gorgeous photos! Thank You D'Anna for inspiring me and so many others!

2 comments:

DAnna said...

Glad you liked the card! And, yes, definitely set up the sewing machine for your card making session! Sewing cards is sew much fun! Wish I could be there to create with y'all.

hub of the house said...

I LOVE sewing cards- sooo hip