"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tickle Me Pink Tuesday!


Lynne, Kerri & I enjoyed lunch @ The Blue Moon Cafe on the Restless Ribbon!


Kerri and I got to hear all about Lynne's whirl wind trip to Germany, France & England!


After munching on THE BEST PASTRAMI sandwiches & BLACK EYED PEA SALAD this side of the Mississippi ....we headed out to our cars!


We were in awe of the red sporty convertible Lynne had just bought herself! She looks gorgeous driving this amazing car!


And last, but definitely not least, I popped into the BABY GAP and found this adorable little dress for baby Dillan to wear @ my Valentine making party! I'm going to sew a heart corsage onto the sweet little dress!

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

D's dress is super cute! tell me more about this "heart corsage" you are constructing!!! cute pic of the 3 of you "besties"!!!

hub of the house said...

are you still growing your hair out and ponytail bound??