"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's A Surprise!


I just booked a one night stay up in Bartlesville for a getaway for Abuelo, Dillan and me, myself and I :) The Hotel has a salt water indoor pool and that's where you'll find us minutes after we check in! We stopped by Fashionable Utica Square and let Dillan pick out a really great swimsuit! Oh, don't worry, I'm sure you'll see a zillion pictures in my future blog posts of her modeling this absolutely adorable swimsuit! We plan on swimming alot, going out to dinner and then hitting the famous "Kiddie Park" that evening! We are looking forward to riding a ferris wheel with Dillan and going on a kiddie roller coaster and watching her on lots of other rides! It's one of the nights of this upcoming Memorial Day weekend and I'm sure it will be full of great memories!

No comments: