"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LotusLand, Pure Imagination

So I couldn't be with Megan on Mother's Day but I got to do something so extraordinary the weekend before! ...Something ever so special :) A trip up the coast just luxuriating in my daughter's loveliness and youthful beauty! I was so happy being with Megan the entire time, every moment, every precious second was just divine! Thanks to Megan & Dorothy, I got to see the beautiful gardens once again!


Madame Ganna Walska's LotusLand is so beautiful. I can't even describe this most spectacular estate full of different gardens! You just have to go and see LotusLand for yourself .... but that might be a problem? Only 15,000 people are allowed to tour the gardens a year! Tours are by appointment only :( My dear life long friend Dorothy gave Megan & I a tour on a sunny California day! Thank you Dorothy!
I've put together a slide show of our afternoon strolling around the most heavenly place on earth!

No comments: