"Be yourself.... everyone else is already taken."

Saturday, May 21, 2011

STEPHEN'S NEW CLASSIC CAR

The new old car has a pretty cool front license plate from Germany.... Ya? I know it will take awhile for me to get adjusted to driving an old car but I pride myself in adjusting:)



I had to turn in my sweet little Mini Cooper yersterday :( I had to drive 2 hours in the worst imaginable torrential rain downpour, so my last joy ride with her was ever so tense! We then met with the foremost "Classic Car" expert in the world! Nathan York akc my Nephew! We bought this 1985 classic Mercedes from him (Mint Condition) .... it needs some detail work but WOW was it fun driving today! We tooted around town and went to the annual Cacti sale at the Woodward Park garden center, downtown for a Famous Fat Guy Cheeseburger, to Whole Foods for a Edamame run (Dillan & Abuelo's Favorite snack) .... I then took the car out for a spin to pick up a flat of red impatiens for Sunday gardening!



It's actually a pretty sweet car? I guess? I'll check back with you in a few weeks!
Thanks to Nathan for making it happen!

No comments: